Saturday, September 27, 2008

CrackBerry

I started having some major bad pain around the base of my left thumb a few months ago, around the beginning of the summer...it was really bad. GF said that it was prolly because of my recent exertion on my hands at the gym with the lifting and everything...so much for gyming up to the 300 status. Anyways, i stopped and the pain left...for a while.
It resurfaced 3 days ago and it was so mad that i could not even pick up a book with my left hand. I was sha, managing my hand up and down sha.
today, i found out that i have tendonitis...this strain is actually called the 'texting tendonitis'! can you imagine? i have actually read a news article about it before. they were talking about blackberry addictions (which i already have, dont know what i will do without my BB), and texting problems. I just was like whatever.
On my BlackBerry, i text, yahoo messenger chat, email, BB messenger chat, facebook chat, facebook message, write on facebook walls and send texts and shit. I pride myself in been able to type an email just as fast on my phone as anybody else anywhere. Needless to say, i am almost always typing something...Alas, TEXTING TENDONITIS?!! OMG!!

Guess what? i have still been texting and doing all the other blackberry shinanigans all day today, even after i found out about my 'condition' lol! Talk about addiction...CrackBerry!!

10 comments:

bumight said...

I think you should listen to GF more often!

Brilliantly Me said...

I agree with Bumight ;) Funny enough, I have the same exact situation, except it's in my right thumb. CrackBerry users UNITE!

archiwiz said...

Heiyaa...Pele to you and Rayo... You need to get that fixed though. Perhaps some Chinese body cracking expert could crack your thumb back into shape.

allyurz said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
bighead said...

Eyaa sorry o! Yu should go into a rehab program.

O'Dee said...

Lol!
U have traumatised ur thumb. better than Fournier Gangrene.

U flogged me too hard o, i shall report u to Rabbi.

Update jor.

Flourishing Florida said...

na wa o. i never hear dis one b4. eh, thank God we wey no fit afford blackberry. e b like say e dey like dem talk am oh: big man big trouble. pls take care of urself oh

InCogNaija said...

the thumb has fixed o...for now.

Buttercup said...

Nawa o..i guess i shud be wary now cos im constantly chattin, textin n ish with my phone..pele o..

Ahnahn bumight, i'v read 3 posts n u'v been 1st all 3 times!

miz-cynic said...

na real crackberry.lmao