Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I'm Back!!

Actually i have been invisible, not totally absent.
I have been checking up on your blogs pretty regularly. The only problem is that i never left comments because the asses at the IT dept at my job blocked my access to that. But i have definitely been half around, getting my share of laffs, concern, and everything else that comes with your blogs.
Now, i am back...i swear, i am.
oya, allyurz, you said that you will be back when i get back...my journies have ended and i am back...joyfully announcing "Honey, i'm Hooooome!!!"

4 comments:

Afrobabe said...

nice to see u around...

NaijaBabe said...

this guy...wow..after how long?

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

welcome back!


NIGERIAN CURIOSITY
IT WAS SO MUCH EASIER WHEN I ONLY HAD ONE...

allyurz said...

men, my return is on a long tin! lol I'll try tho, i have too much to write about I dont even know were to begin!