Thursday, April 3, 2008

Weird Telemarketing Call

I am jejely doing my project o, very interesting thing like this. I am supposed to design a chip that controls a robot to identify obstructions, avoid them, bla bla bla. Some cool tech shit sha, but i digress.

So i was doing this fun stuff when i get a call from an unknown number. I pick up and its from India.This Indian dude starts by mutilating my name and then goes on a rolling spit about the product he's trying to sell to me. I could tell he was reading that shit right off a script. But i listened to him very quietly and politely. Let him run his rhymes to the end. I am polite like that plus i know he is doing his job. he asks me if i had any questions and i said no. do i have a checking account, i said yes. I already knew where this was going..."we want you to try our crappy product free for 10 days and then if you dont like it cancel; but first give us ur account number so we can have access to your account when you forget to cancel after 10 days, which we know you will. And even if you remember, we will make it so tedious for you to finish it" they wont actually say that red part...thats the fine-print.

I still did not oppose this nice Indian beneficiary of out-sourcing, despite the fact that my day-time minutes were burning. Then he transferred me to another Indian dude who was supposed to confirm the order that i have not yet even consented to...i guess my silence was consent in their script!
Sha, they kept saying we got your info from somewhere, so i asked this new guy, where did you get my info from...the rest of the conversation went like this:

InCog: Where did you guys get my info anyways?

Tmarketer: Our research group finds the info...

InCog: really? i dont like the fact that you guys know my address, phone number, name and i dont even know you. There is no telling what else you know. i dont like this...

Tmarketer: Well, we have your father's name and your social security number too

InCog: What? now that is pushing it...(this bitch cut me off!!!)

Tmarketer: SO can i go ahead and set you up?

InCog: NO!! i dont want it. You have my social security number...(this bitch cut me off again!!!)

Tmarketer: I also have you checking account number and your check card number...CLICK!

I am standing there looking like lucozade...WTF? then after like 20 seconds, i start laffing...these freaking dude must be fucking wif me...lmao!!

and i dont even know the name of the blasted company

Now, these fools got me looking at my account every 10 mins...

3 comments:

bumight said...

lol! I think you need to call ur bank, just saying!
lmao!

wellsbaba said...

hahahahahahaha!.............really dnt knw wat u say,watch ur back dude,X is comin4u

uNWrItten* said...

lol lol...ur funny