Thursday, April 10, 2008

freestyle blogging

just writing from the top of my head...

WHAT I BEEN DOING:

I have been making changes in my life lately
I figured that since its not yet mid-year, i could still remix my resolutions...so i did!
I reloaded my life's barrel with the zeal to succeed
I registered for the GRE ( cant wait to get tha over with)
I finished one of my projects (one more to go)
I decided that expecting less from people leads to less dissapointments
I decided not to kill myself over issues; its not worth it
I caught up on naija's new music (i love gongo aso, lori le, flex and malaria soty)

LATEST FOOLISHNESS AT WORK:

My boss has been showing signs of kolomentality for a while now but today, he just convinced me that he might be suffering from a "brain attack"
He said he thinks his dog started talking to him a while ago...i mean i love dogs madly but i dont have conversations with my canine friends. At least not except as a joke or out of sarcasm...or when i am really mad at them, but whatever. This dude was actually trying to explain to us how it made sense that he has all of a sudden become Dr. Do-Little!! I swear, he thinks he is shaggy and his pooch is scooby. Anyways, thats the latest foolishness at my job sha.


I am currently at work and the IT guys slipped up today cos normally i can not so much as make comments on bloggers but i guess they goofed today, so i decided to use that opportunity to make this random entry. I swear i have more sensible things to talk about, just gimme 10 more days till i turn in all my course work and am done with this blasted BSc. I will drop some genius on you all after that; for now, all my genius is going into Xilinx, Verilog, logicworks, Motorola HC-12 programming, Matlab designs and the American Revolution.

13 comments:

allyurz said...

"I decided that expecting less from people leads to less dissapointments"

one of my resolutions too!:) the supply of mediocre ones has exceeded the demand for the responsible. shame

ur boss and his dog lol!!! wow

desperate lady said...

so ur a blogger huh???? hmm let me go read ur posts. how u dey?

InCogNaija said...

@allyurz: word!
@DL: i kuku am o! welcome

Afrobabe said...

this office IT ppl don dey kolo....

as for talking to his dog...hmmm...ask him everyday what the dog said...

Anonymous said...

lmao... ur funny as hell.. i swear i was at work yesterday and was able to log into facebook for a few minutes.. i was so excited i emailed a couple friends at work to inform them.. omo they corrected that badboy 4 mins later...

Jennifer A. said...

Brainee!!! Glad u registered for the GRE. Congrats in advance of ur results.

On ur boss talking to his dog, errrrmmm...some nuts have unfortunately been loosened!!!

NaijaScorpio said...

Good luck and congrats in advance on graduating.

wellsbaba said...

hav neva heard d song malaria sorty
ur boss thinks his dog talks2him???I really think he's havin a brain attack! try ask him if his dog told him2give u a raise?

Anonymous said...

I love gongo aso aswell! Tune & a half.
Lol abt your boss he really don kolo..lol.Interesting blog,uve been bookmarked & good luck with your coursework!

Nigerian Drama Queen said...

Cant wait to be done with the LSATs. Gongo Aso is the jam.

Anonymous said...

Omo i neve heard the flex one...can u send it to me abeggggggggg...

vindication through innocence said...

lol!!! kolomentality???? who are you???lol!!joker!!!

Oh my word- i think we are all on this disappointment flex at the mo!!

your boss needs a friend o!!

NaijaBabe said...

I loveeeeeeeeeeeee malaria...its such a nice song!