Wednesday, March 12, 2008

After-thought

onydchic inspired half this post.

She just mentioned about backseat drivers...and i decided to take it one step further...

Have you ever noticed how people can be ideal passengers when they dont know how to drive. They dont make any suggestions and everybody is happy.

Teach them how to drive or let them go and learn how to drive and the next thing you know, they are using the 'cosmetic' mirror on the sunshade to monitor traffic behind you, telling you when to shift lanes and ish. They be looking over their shoulder when you are trying to change lanes. If i could not drive, you would have been killed way before you learnt how to drive, riding with me without caution.
Now you can drive, nobody go fit hear word again!! pshew!!

And, oh yeah. today was annual review day at work. i did very well. When i read my review, i look myself say "all these on me? i try o" lol!! i even got a 2cent raise sef...Now i can go get me that sweet ride i been eyeing. lol!

Damn!! 2 posts in one day...do you feel the P? lol

12 comments:

Brilliantly Me said...

Ugh...I can't stand passenger drivers...my dad is the biggest one of them all, which is why I refuse to drive when he's in the car.

Rather than just letting you drive, they nag you in such a way that you might end up having an accident because of them.

Anonymous said...

hey hey hey, just showing some love...first timer..heheheh

Ms. Catwalq said...

I need to learn how to drive....

wellsbaba said...

kai!...my mom can b such a pain in d ass wen it comes to buggin me on the steerin wheel.....guy,im happy4ur increase in pay at work,well if you really wana use my "you don tear ur shirt" well, i cud use a lil money frm ur payrise....lol....

InCogNaija said...

@rayo:thats the best thing, just let him do the driving.lol
@risquediva: thanks babe!
@Ms. Catwalq: i get driving skool o, only that you have to sign an agreement not to be one of these pple i just talked abt. lol!
@wellsbaba:you fit just take ten percent of the payraise, thats 10% of 10 cents. you get calculator? lol!!
@Honeywell: Thanks...i guess. lmao!! if your driving is like that, omo, your level is different o!

princesa said...

Lol!
This post reminds me of my mum. She is the last person who want to drive!
She cant drive but she knows all the dos and dont's in driving.
Sometimes, the way she screams can even make one lose control of the steering.
Congrats on the review, any washing??

Afrobabe said...

lol...congrats on the review...

bumight said...

nobody can drive my dad. when he does it for the driver, I feel sorry for the poor dude!

InCogNaija said...

@princesa:i will like to wash it but i am saving up the 2cents for my dream car fund. you are welcome to drop your mites(in millions)lol
@Afrobabe: tnx o!
@Bumight: imagine the frustrations of the driver.

Semirah said...

I feel the P mehn! Well done on ur reveiw o!

Zayzee said...

abeg wetin wrong wt being passenger driver? just looking out for us when u r driving and eating me with ur eys when those eyes should be on the road.

InCogNaija said...

@naijababe:thanks jare!!
@uzezi:i knew one of you all will show...see ya face!! lol!