Tuesday, January 8, 2008

The Year Two Thousand and Eight

2008- Year of Maximum Elevation!!

Happy new year y'all!!! This year brings with it a sense of great things to come. It comes with anticipation of wonderful advancements, with visions of unbelievable achievements. I like how 2008 feels, like i am about to play a home game against an already weak team (ManU VS Unwanyanwu Nationale); needless to say, Maximum Shishi is the potion of any opposition this year.
God told me (thru my pastor on new years eve) that he got my back this year and i am ready for him to lead me into his chocolate factory of superlative miracles (i dont even like chocolates that much but u get my drift).
I dont have grace for the slow traffic of mediocre living this year, i am ready for the Highway of miraculous advancement.
I go see better this year so tay, my mouth and that of the people wey dey look me no go fit close.

People go look me talk say "shuo! na only you!!!"

If you feel the same way let me hear you shout AMEN!!!!!!

3 comments:

Jayn Sean said...

AMEN ooooooo!

LOL...thanx for stopping by mann! And Happy New Year's to you. Yeah i agree with your pastor..its gonna be one hell of a year for you.

anonymous gal(retired blogger) said...

Amen.thanks 4 stoppin by.

Jayn Sean said...

passed by checking for an update. Hope you are fine boy!!