Tuesday, January 26, 2010

No More Spam!!

Quick Announcement Guys,
I am compelled to put a word verification on my blog for those who want to leave comments now because, as you might have noticed, these farts keep posting all kinds of retarded ish on my posts and prolly gets routed to some of your emails and fones. In other to Mitigate this, we will have to endure the word verification for a while. I apologize for any inconveniences this might cause you.
Mgt

lmao!! i no get work o! but anyway sha, u guys get the pikshure.

5 comments:

Brilliantly Me said...

Instead of actually making a real post....

Chris Ogunlowo said...

Even me... I don't understand the chinese I see on my comment session.

InCogNaija said...

@Aloofar: yo, they wont let person rest!!
@rayo: can you stop harrassing me joo!! post coming up. :P

Anya Posh said...

yeah...the word verification thing was so necessary! I feel like Blogville has been invaded by those spamming bots.

InCogNaija said...

@Anyaposh Tell me about it...i think i got it fixed here tho. silly buggers!!