Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Where is InCog? Its a wrap!!!

Public Service Announcement: I am not in jail y'all. lmao!!

I actually did not do the costume. it was a concept, and from the responses i got, quite scary and effective. Since i dont want to be the halloween scape goat, that costume will never be worn by me. i fit wind person make im wear am tho, i go carry camcorder follow am. if wahala sele, i carry my camera and vamoose...next stop, youtube!!

Anyways, i am here oh, biting my nails waiting for the verdict...whether i move to mexico or not!
so far, the electoral votes are at 206-83 in favor of Obama. 270 is the magic number...its not over till its over.

oh btw, i nearly killed 2 guys on jixers last week...na small e remain make i add murder(unintentional) to my list of sins. sha God save dem idiots.

as you can tell, this is just a collection of gist i can remember while i wait till McCain starts to cry.

what else o.............

emmmmm

shit! nothing. Anyways, i really cant focus now cos my mind dey CNN. I will come back with a well out together post later. let me go and get ready to celebrate.

Barrizu Obizu is in the hizzu for shizu!! the white hizzu i mean!

brb...


update: a few Hours later...

e se, e se o, e se o, es e baba!

Obama Won!!

There was actually a bulletproof glass protecting him from crazies that might want to be stupid!!

this is just too emotional mehn...all i can think about is history, MLK, Harriet Tubman and dem...this is huge.

I have a story to tell my grandkids, i was there when the first and prolly the only black president of America was elected....i was there yo!!

And for once, McCain gave an eloquent speech ...i think its because he was not lying this time. lol!!

I saw the emotions of the older african american people, being from an HBCU background, i feel it too, and i am proud!!

This is huge, i should have gone to the fraternity election party my fraternity was throwing today...i just did not want to go and McCain ends up winning. I guess we all kind of had that omenous feeling despite our faith in the Change movement.

I am not even american but i live here and i am proud more than anything that this country has actually grown more than we could have ever thought.

Kenya is mad with excited frenzy...i can only imagine what would have happened if that boy was half Nigerian...it will be an entirely different story entirely.

But as we rejoice, it should also be a time of sombre reflection...the lives that paid for this, the blood that was shed for this...

I could go on...

God Bless America!!!

22 comments:

Joy Akut said...

its so weird how emotional i felt when i watched the acceptance speech....obama rocks, makes me believe in possibilities(not like i was a doubter before:)
'America(fq), we(you) are better than these last eight years. (you)We(you) are a better country than this'
that part of the speech speaks to me.

LG said...

yesssssssssooooooooooooooo
history is made

Joy Akut said...

*note my quote isnt from the acceptance speech.
meant to say hes speeches always gives me something to ponder about.

InCogNaija said...

@FQ: i feel you, the guy is a major inspiration. Lets pray for his protection and his success.

@LG:it so is...and we witnessed it!!

Smaragd said...

u effed up big time dude! u shoulda worn the suicide bomber costume jo... u no try...lol

I'm overwhelmed right now about Obama's victory. and u are very right about the pensive moment for the past fighters.

ibiluv said...

i'm so awed by it all........

Buttercup said...

This post just cracked me up..

God bless Obama!

I have to catch up to find out bout the costumes

Nigerian Drama Queen said...

I truly envy everyone that goes to a HBCU right now. Thanks to this racist, ignorant corner I live in, people have been trying to rain on my Obama-parade! What havent I heard in the last few days!
Meanwhile, the John McCain who gave the concession speech, is the real John McCain. Campaigns bring out the worst in people sometimes, and unfortunately, McCain moved from being the left leaning Republican that people loved, to the completely right conservative with a negative campaign. I wish him well, and I hope Sarah Palin uses this time to learn a few things including:
1. Africa is a continent
2. The names of the presidents of Pakistan, Iran and Afghanistan
3. What the Bush Doctrine is....

Great blog! Thanks for stopping by mine:-)

bumight said...

coward! chicken!! mess up!!! Lily Livered!!! should i continue?

exschoolnerd said...

if he was Nigerian, even though the results were announced by 4:00am or there about..u go think sey na christmas....knockout, banger, fire works...screaming....


lol..fear catch u...u for wear the costume jare!!! lol at making sum1 else wear it n putting up d video on youtube..u wicked o!

IDK said...

phew!! thnk gudness u dint wear dat costume cuz i was tryin to warn u but then again..blogger wud not gree:P
as for Obama..i cnt believe how emotional I was gettin as per I'm not even american..bt yea I watched history take place so maybe dats wat it was lol...

IDK said...

ahh..look at that..blogger has finally agreed!!

LovePaprika said...

I have head ache mehn i cant chukle :(

Jayn Sean said...

I couldn't believe it myself...

princesa said...

The audacity of Hope!

O'Dee said...

o boy your liver no full @ all o.
u 4 do the costume thing now.

Glad your god-daughter & her mama pulled thru.

Emeka Amakeze said...

Time is a very good story teller and it will continue to surprise us with it's twists. It's told us Obama, it is still going to tell us others.

Shubby Doo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shubby Doo said...

i was in America the w/e after the election and EVERYBODY was buzzing...everybody had a spring in their step...

i read back to your previous post...kinda glad you didn't do the costume...suicide bomber ke? 2 weird...saying that i've seen someone do that on telly and it was funny looking back at it after...but I can imagine it not being funny at the time! I would have stayed well clear of your creation

Buttercup said...

UPDATE s'il vous plez!

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

Incog! how nah?

Jaja said...

Ok. Update.